Week 5 Picks - Frazier  

Posted by Frazier

After a 5-0 week, I'm feeling good. So it's back to quick pick style. Also, I'm a procrastinating bastard.


@ South Florida +7 over West Virginia


Really? The Bulls won last year in Morgantown, and they are better this year AND at home. We're going full upset style. Bulls 31-28.


Clemson -3 @ Georgia Tech


Let's see, Clemson is playing as well as anyone in the country, and G. Tech just lost to Virginia? Upset alert? Maybe, but not today. I will kick myself when Tommy Bowden blows this one. Clemson, 20-14.


Alabama +2.5 @ Florida State


Gotta like Alabama in this. FSU are super frauds. Super-duper frauds. Extra frauds. Incredibly fraudulent. Not that I'm convinced about Bama. But FSU sucks. Bama 21-17.


Auburn +18 vs. Florida


The SEC is a different animal. Auburn may be bums, but they ain't losing by 18. Nope. They struggled against Ole Miss and now are going to blow out Auburn? Nah. Florida wins easily, but not by 18, 31-17.


Oregon -6 vs. California


Duck duck duck duck duck! I like Oregon a lot, and I'm not sure about Cal. Autzen stadium is a wild and crazy place, and the Ducks get it done in a fun as hell game. 38-30, quack attack.


Last Week: 5-0

Season: 10-9-1

0 comments

Post a Comment

The Team

How's the look?