Bowl Pickoff 1/1  

Posted by Frazier

Late picks, but trust me that I'm picking em as I would have.

Cotton Bowl


Arkansas +3 over Mizzou

I should know better, but I love McFadden too much, and don't trust the Big 12 one bit. Hogs, 34-28.

Outback Bowl

Tennessee -1.5 over Wisconsin

Vols have overachieved, and the Badgers suck. I like the SEC in this one, 28-24.

Capital One Bowl

Michigan +10.5 over Florida

I just have a feeling that the "real" Michigan finally shows up. Also, for all everybody sweats Florida, they have struggled against quality opponents. The line is too much, but Florida hangs on, 31-27.

Gator Bowl

Virginia +6 over Texas Tech

Gotta take my Hoos. Doesn't really matter that I hate the match-up. TT is tough in bowl games, but Virginia gets it done, 31-28.

Sugar Bowl

Hawaii +7.5 over Georgia

Fuck it, I'm picking the upset. It's indoors, and the Hawaii receivers run wild, 44-42.

Rose Bowl

USC -13.5 over Illinois

USC shows up in bowl games, and they always play like the best team in the country down the stretch. Illinois is a lousy team from a lousy conference, that made it here thanks to an upset over another lousy team. It's all Trojans, 38-17.


0 comments

Post a Comment

The Team

How's the look?