Tuesday Bowl Picks  

Posted by Frazier

Walter:

Central Michigan -11 over Middle Tennessee State

Um, lots of points to lay but am I seriously going to take a Middle Tennessee team I know absolutely nothing about? Central Michigan will be playing their first game with a new head coach, but they were a top MAC team all season and gave Boston College (a legit top 25 team) fits in the opener. 11 is a lot, but Central Michigan is the better team by far.

Overall Bowl Record
: 5-2

Central Michigan -11 over Middle Tennessee State

Frazier: What do you say about the game that has nothing? Am I about to take MTSU when I know that Central Michigan is actually a good team? I don't love the fact that they lost their coach, but they lost him because he was good. As was his team. It's a ton of points, but that logic totally screwed me yesterday, so fuck it. It's Central Michigan time, 38-20.

Overall Bowl Record: 4-3

0 comments

Post a Comment

The Team

How's the look?