NFL Draft Player Scouting Reports  

Posted by Walter

For the first time we here at the323 proudly present to you The Official 323 prospect scouting reports. I have finally finished inputting scouting reports for most of the top prospects in April's draft and they are here for you to view. Although I feel that the list is somewhat comprehensive, I was unable to provide analysis for every single player coming out of college for 2 reasons: (i) it woud have taken me forever, and (ii) more importantly, I only provide scouting reports on my own observations so I there were a handful of players who I hadn't see play enough to render a scouting report. Keep checking back because I plan to try and add a few more guys in the next couple of weeks. Enjoy!

0 comments

Post a Comment

The Team

How's the look?